South Holland region
What will be your responsibilities?
- You are actively involved in bringing in and setting up the project.
- Together with the team you set up the reporting structure and draw up schedules.
- You report to the project manager or director and regularly attend international meetings.
- Your reports and schedules are explained during project meetings with customers and suppliers.
- Any changes in the project or schedule result in revised schedules.
- You develop standards and are closely involved in optimizing internal processes.
What is your talent?
- You have a completed college education and affinity with technical business processes
- You are able to define activities and translate them into planning
- You recognize possible bottlenecks and are able to bring them to the attention of the customer in time and in the right way
- Eager to learn and able to master complex software quickly (Primavera)
- Contribute to the energy transition and are interested in complex offshore projects
- You master the English language, both spoken and written
Where are you going to work?
This employer has a large international reach and takes on complex projects focused on the construction of offshore wind farms. You will work at the headquarters in the Netherlands and be involved in the largest and most challenging projects worldwide. During your career you will receive continuous training and even go on board with them to see how the work is actually done.
What is our talent?
TRIUS House of Engineering will help you get into this employer the right way. We know the organization like no other and can give you the right information to determine if this position is right for you!