Technical Service & Support Engineer Mechatronics (ENG)
Close to Leiden
What will be your responsibility?
- You are the first contact person when it comes to incoming questions regarding the digital (surveillance) systems
- Provides help/support to remote users (online)
- Provides guidance and support for field tests
- Structures and records the current processes (planning, documentation etc.)
- Thinking along and helping with the marketing of the system
- Occasionally travels to users abroad
What are your talents?
- Given the complexity of the role, you need a HBO work and thinking level
- A completed technical education in WTB, E, Mechatronics or similar is a big plus
- 1 to 4 years experience in a (technical) Support role
- Experience in training people, communicating on different levels
- Good knowledge of digital (monitoring) systems, Smart Products and Actuators
- Given the international environment, fluent in English is a must
Where will you be working?
You will be working in a dynamic and international organisation in a close-knit, dynamic and dedicated team in an automotive environment. The products are used worldwide within a wide range of industries including transportation, construction, mining, materials handling and environmental services.
TRIUS House of Engineers
With a wide range of services, TRIUS House of Engineers takes care of technically oriented organisations. Not only with knowledge and skills, but also by taking on projects and executing them at our office and under our responsibility. This means that we employ engineers who are prepared to work for results and who can fulfil the trust placed in them by our clients in a professional and pleasant manner. Not only when they work at the client’s location, but also when they are physically present at our office in Zoetermeer. This requires flexibility from our engineers and is driven by the passion they feel for their work.