- Design (temporary) steel structures such as bridges, access platforms, topsides etc..
- Prepare and update reports, work packages and procedures for various phases of the work.
- Prepare detailed calculations on project related subjects.
- Resolve technical queries and recommend solutions to engineering problems related to structural elements.
- Ensure compliancy with engineering standards and relevant codes.
- Liaise with other departments and participate in project meetings.
• A Bachelor or Masters degree in Civil, Aeronautical, Offfshore or Mechanical Engineering.
• At least 3 years of relevant experience.
• Excellent communication skills in English, both spoken and written.
• Flexible and hands-on mentality.
Is a well-known large engineering house in Rotterdam which takes on large projects in the oil & gas, renewables and offshore industry worldwide.
We were asked to recruit several candidates for our client and make sure good candidates get the contract they deserve. Are you a good candidate? If so, we’re more than happy to guide you through the recruitment process.