Senior Structural Engineer, Offshore Renewables, Zoetermeer, Fulltime
A few of your responsibilities within the team
Prepare and update work packages and procedures for various phases of the work.
- Design (temporary) steel structures.
- Prepare detailed calculations on project related subjects such as rigging, pad-eyes, sea-fastening and barge grillages.
- Resolve technical queries and recommend solutions to engineering problems related to structural elements.
- Ensure compliancy with engineering standards and relevant codes.
- Liaise with other departments and participate in project meetings.
- Support Operations during the execution phase and go offshore if needed.
• A Bachelor or Masters degree in Civil, Offshore or Mechanical Engineering.
• At least 2 years of experience in offshore construction.
• Experience with grillage & sea fastening, rigging design, guides & bumpers and other T&I related topics.
• Excellent communication skills in English, both spoken and written.
• Flexible and hands-on mentality.
• Willing to travel abroad to sites and sometimes go offshore.
Our engineering team is multidisciplinary. Every engineer brings in his own set of skills and experience and contributes to the realization of the Energy Transition. Our team works closely together to deliver the best engineering solutions in Offshore Renewables. We encourage you to bring in your knowledge and ideas to improve the team effort. TRIUS Engineering is renowned for its partnership and quality engineering solutions. Our partners rely on our flexibility and availability to deliver simply the best!
TRIUS Engineering is active in several exciting projects in the Offshore Renewables Industry. We are looking to expand our team with your knowledge as a Senior Structural Engineer. You will contribute to our engineering team with your experience in T&I.
When you join our team your first responsibilities will be the development of methods and procedures for installing, removing and transporting offshore structures in one of our current projects.