SCM Specialist Offshore
What will be your responsibilities?
- Support SCM Leads on tenders and projects in securing category packages
- Provide clarity in budget recommendations, bid comparisons and argumentation in support of supplier commitment approvals
- You will work closely with internal and external stakeholders to collect information required to engage the category supply lines efficiently and economically
- Coordinate negotiations with Category suppliers
- Develop and implement a robust SCM strategy for large and complex equipment pieces that are instrumental to the company’s effective project execution
- Initiate and participate in supplier performance evaluations and ensure adoption of lessons learned
What is your talent?
- You have a BSc degree, preferably Technical
- At least 3 years of experience in fabrication or an offshore environment
- Significant experience with contracts
- You are a motivated leader and a great, tactful negotiator with a drive for commercial growth
- Good communicator and excellent command of the English language
Where will you be working?
This employer has a large international reach and takes on complex projects focused on the construction of offshore wind farms. You will work at the headquarters in the Netherlands and be involved in the largest and most challenging projects worldwide. During your career you will receive continuous training and even go on board with them to see how the work is actually done.
What is our talent?
TRIUS – House of engineering
With a wide range of services TRIUS House of Engineering relieves technically oriented organizations. Not only with knowledge and expertise, but also by taking on projects and executing them at our office and under our responsibility. This means that we employ engineers who are willing to take on result commitments and can live up to the trust given by our customers in a professional and pleasant manner. Not only when they work at the customer’s site, but also when they are physically at our office in Zoetermeer. This requires flexibility from our engineers and this is dictated by the passion they feel for their work.