What will be your role?
- Responsible for company certification regarding quality requirements for welding (e.g. EN ISO 3834-2, EN 1090-2)
- Ensure that QC/Welding activities are performed to project requirements and/or codes and international standards
- Prepare, review, evaluate and monitor project related QC/Welding documentation, including subcontractor’s project related documents and requirements.
- Review and management of quality reporting – performance delivery, KPI’s, NCR, Improvement Plans, Audits, etc
- Responsible for implementation of QA and QC systems, programs and activities for coaching, communication, collaborating and challenging to realise consistency, compliance and conformity
- Review of Fabricator data and documentation deliverables
- Participate in the setup / revicion of inspection test plans
Wat is your talent?
- At least 5 years of QC/Welding Engineering experience
- IWT is required and IWE / IWI certifications are preferred
- Real collaborator
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive, Multi-tasking / flexible and accurate
- Good command of verbal and written English
Here is where you are going to work!
The company is one of our biggest clients and they are a worldwide service provider in the offshore sector. They deliver offshore wind farm solutions and are a leader in the renewable sector! With capabilities and an extensive expertise in project management, engineering, procurement and fabrication, this company delivers Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Installation, Transportation & Installation and Balance of Plant in the offshore wind industry.
What is our talent?
Trius can help you find the best point of entry for your application and guide you through the recruitment process. If for some reason this position isn’t exactly your cup of tea we can help you find the right position or organisation that can boost your career.