Project Manager Marine
Tasks and responsibilities
- Responsible for management of the project teams and for correct, qualitative, safe and timely realization of projects
- Direct project execution on the basis of agreed contracts or specifications
- Set up project execution plans
- Assure correct project administration and detailed plannings
- Advise clients and maintain relationships with suppliers and subcontractors
- Participate in and lead periodic construction and progress meetings
- Report to clients (external) and internal stakholders
- Prepare additional work and assure follow-up with clients
- Prepare change and risk documents during project execution
- Advise commercial managers during the quotations phase and participate in meetings in the pre-project phase
- You have at least a BSc diploma and succesfully completed relevant courses
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar and relevant role
- Knowledge of electrical engineering or ships in general is an advantage
- Relevant work experience with complex technical projects is a must
- Your communication skills in English are good
- You are willing to work abroad and don’t mind travelling
- You are result driven and have an enthusiastic and motivating attitude
- You enjoy motivating and coaching colleagues
- You are a teamplayer, trustworthy and able to build a solid and sustainable network
Where will you be working?
Our client is well known system integrator specializing in integration of all electrical and electronic related systems on ships. They have projects all over the world and take on turn-key contracts as well as specific projects regarding communication systems, electrical installations, marine automation and propulsion systems. They have a stimulating, dynamic and pleasant working environment and they offer many opportunities for personal development and growth. They offer trainings and many internal career opportunities.
What do we do for you?
TRIUS guides you through the recruitment process and we help you get the best possible employment contract. Our client offers an exellent remuneration package.