Project Engineer Decomissioning
What will be your job?
- Prepare and update work packages and procedures for various phases of the work.
- Resolve technical queries and recommend solutions to engineering problems related to the decommissioning of offshore structures.
- Write method statements.
- Actively promote HSE compliancy.
- Ensure compliancy with engineering standards and relevant codes.
- Liaise with other departments and participate in project meetings.
- Support Operations during the execution phase.
- Support the Technical Department if work needs to be done on our equipment or if equipment needs to be developed
What is your talent?
• A Bachelor or Masters degree in Civil, Offshore or Mechanical Engineering.
• At least 5 years of experience in offshore construction, preferrably with decommissioning.
• Experience with grillage & seafastening, rigging design, guides & bumpers and other T&I related topics.
• Excellent communication skills in English, both spoken and written.
• Flexible and hands-on mentality.
• Willing to travel abroad.
Where will you go to work?
Your employer is a well known offshore contractor with excellent career opportunities. Personal and professional development are key and they offer a broad variety in work and responsibilities. This organisation has several openings for short term assignments as well as for staff positions.
What is our talent?
TRIUS was asked to recruit for this position and it’s our goal to help you land an interesting opportunity. In case this position isn’t for you for some reason, there may be other options with other employers as well.