What does your job entail?
You will be responsible for one or more scopes within a project. These scopes may vary depending on your experience and expertise and can be anything from being responsible for a fabrication scope up to being responsible for the entire Transport and Installation scope. One thing is always the case: highly specialized equipment and state of the art vessels need to be utilized in an effective and efficient manner. Project Engineers are the linking pin between different stakeholders with a project so exellent planning and communication is key. You will report to the overall project manager.
What are the requirements?
– You have a BSc. or MSc. degree, preferably in Mechanical, Offshore or Civil Engineering.
– A minimum of 5 years’ experience as Project Engineer or technical Project Leader, preferably in offshore renewables;
– A background in Installation or Field-Engineering;
– A solid background in offshore heavy lifting;
– You can successfully lead and co-ordinate a project and get the best result possible;
– You are pro-active and have exellent management skills;
– Fully conversant in English:
– Willing to travel if and when needed;
Where will you be working?
Our client is a well-known offshore contractor in The Netherlands. Their project backlog is massive and they’re looking for experienced candidates who are willing to go the extra mile and grow within their ranks. It is a staff position, office-based but depending on project requirements it wouldn’t surprise me if some travelling is required.
What is our talent?
If it turns out that this might be something for you, TRIUS will make sure that you are introduced to the actual internal takeholder and in a correct manager. We always guide candidates through the recruitment process so we’ll support you where necessary during different stages within the process. Together we will aim for the best outcome and assure an employment contract with this fantastic employer, including the correct terms and conditions.