What does your job entail?
– You will provide transport & installation planning.
– You are responsible for providing planning support when required by other departments such as Projects, Tendering and Operations departments.
– You set up and maintain master schedules and offshore schedules.
– You provide target planning to support performance measurement.
– You manage data for adequate planning.
– In this position you report tot the Manager Planning Department.
What is your talent?
– Minimum HTS (BSc.) level
– At least 3 years of experience with planning.
– Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
– Experience with Primavera P6.
– You are a teamplayer, pro-active and flexible.
– Excellent command of verbal en written English.
-Willing to go offshore.
About the company
This offshore organisation takes responsibility for complete offshore wind projects. This involves every aspect from Design and Engineering up to Fabrication, Transport and Installation of complete windmills, substations and cable infrastructure. This internationally listed company has determined a long-term vision and continues to do so despite the challenging international economic developments in the sector. A number of major projects have been accepted and the Planning Team is clearly ready to expand.
What is our talent?
Trius has built a warm and long-term relationship with this client and we can tell in all openness and honesty how things are going internally and which interests are at stake. If it turns out that this role suits you, we are uniquely able to ensure that you are introduced in the right way and at the right level. We guide the recruitment process and support you where necessary during the application procedure, with the aim of achieving the best result together with you. An employment contract with this fantastic employer, including the correct terms and conditions.