What does your job entail?
Project Managers are responsible for commercial activities and the preparation and execution of (offshore) transport and installation projects. Your role as Operations Engineer will be mainly supportive but because of the complexity of the business you'll have to be able to carry a lot of responsibility and focus on:
– Formulating Technical and Operational requirements in conjunction with clients
– Writing method statements and drafting procedures
– Liaising with suppliers and clients during the preparation and execution of projects
– Actively promoting Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality awareness
– Assuring compliancy with applicable rules and regulations
– Supporting commercial efforts
– Evaluating Engineering and Operational solutions
– Building a close relationship with (potential) clients
– Highest quality of services
What’s your talent?
– A BSc or MSc degree in Mechanical, Civil, Offshore or Maritime Engineering
– Several years of relevant experience
– Excellent communicator and fully conversant in English and preferably in Dutch
– Good knowledge of the on- and offshore industry
– Relevant knowledge of rules and regulations in Transport and Installation
– Good knowledge of Offshore Engineering and Operations
– Able to set priorities and solve problems
– Understanding the context of projects and able to align expectations of stakeholders
– Willing to (occasionally) work on yards or sites
Where will you be working?
Your employer focusses on managing Engineering and Operations for Offshore projects. These projects are in the offshore Installation and Heavy Lifting industry. Within a small team of Senior Project Managers you'll be the linkin pin between clients, suppliers and Project Managers and perform a vast variety of tasks. There's an entrepeneurial mindset and a getting things done mentality.
What’s our talent?
TRIUS can introduce you to this employer and guide you through the application process. Our network and expertise in the offshore business may offer you insights and other opportunities as well.
Want to learn more?
Please feel free to contact Michael von Eckardstein with any questions you may have. If you wish to apply you can contact Michael through: firstname.lastname@example.org or +31(0)79 – 361 90 10.