Naval Architect / Vessel Motion Specialist
The Hague area
What does your job entail?
- Analyse single and multi-body motion behaviour and offshore workability
- Prepare design documents and (Hydrodynamic) analysis reports
- Perform mooring and dynamic positioning analysis
- Develop engineering tools, specifications, guidelines and procedures
- Perform load out, transportation and towage engineering
- Calculate strength and stability of vessels and barges
- Keep track of relevant technology developments
- Participate in projects
What’s your talent?
- You have a MSc or BSc degree in Naval Architecture, Marine Engineering or Offshore Technology
- Working with specilized and relevant software is your second nature
- Your English is exellent
- You live in The Netherlands
- You’re a teamplayer and a quick learner
- You have some years of relevant working experience
Where will you be working?
This offshore organisation takes responsibility for complete offshore wind projects. This involves every aspect from Design and Engineering up to Fabrication, Transport and Installation of complete windmills, substations and cable infrastructure. This internationally listed company has determined a long-term vision and continues to do so despite the challenging international economic developments in the sector. A number of major projects have been accepted and the engineering department is clearly ready to expand.
What is our talent?
Trius has built a warm and long-term relationship with this client and we can tell in all openness and honesty how things are going internally and which interests are at stake. If it turns out that this role suits you, we are uniquely able to ensure that you are introduced in the right way and at the right level. We guide the recruitment process and support you where necessary during the application procedure, with the aim of achieving the best result together with you. An employment contract with this fantastic employer, including the correct terms and conditions.