What will be your responsibilities?
- Perform single and multi-body motion behaviour and workability analysis for marine operations
- Perform mooring and dynamic positioning analysis
- Calculate strength and stability of crane vessels and transportation barges
- Perform load out, transportation and towage engineering
- Prepare design documents and in-house analysis reports
- Develop engineering tools, specifications, guidelines and procedures
What is your talent?
- BSc/ /MSc degree in Naval Architecture, Marine or Offshore Technology
- At least 2-5 years of relevant working experience in a similar role
- Experience in offshore or shipbuilding is preferred
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of relevant software (f.e. AQWA, Shipshape, Matlab, GMoor, DPCap)
- Good command of English language, written and spoken
- Flexible, self-motivated and pro-active
Where are you going to work?
This employer has a large international reach and takes on complex projects focused on the construction of offshore wind farms. You will work at the headquarters in the Netherlands and be involved in the largest and most challenging projects worldwide. During your career you will receive continuous training and even go on board with them to see how the work is actually done.
What is our talent?
TRIUS – House of engineering
With a wide range of services TRIUS House of Engineering relieves technically oriented organizations. Not only with knowledge and expertise, but also by taking on projects and executing them at our office and under our responsibility. This means that we employ engineers who are willing to take on result commitments and can live up to the trust given by our customers in a professional and pleasant manner. Not only when they work at the customer’s site, but also when they are physically at our office in Zoetermeer. This requires flexibility from our engineers and this is dictated by the passion they feel for their work.