Mechanical Draftsman, Cranes & Equipment, Zoetermeer/Hoofddorp, Fulltime
Your role within the team
As draftsman within our team you will be involved in projects focused on mechanical equipment for the Offshore Industry. Together with the Project Engineer you will define the specifications for client specific solutions. From there on you will produce technical drawings. You will contribute to our engineering team by working on cranes and equipment that are used in challenging Offshore projects.
• A degree in Civil, Offshore or Mechanical Engineering.
• At least 2 years of experience as technical draftsman.
• Experience with mechanical equipment, heavy lifting and T&I related topics.
• Excellent communication skills in English, both spoken and written.
• Flexible and hands-on mentality.
TRIUS-Engineering is our internal Engineering Company, specialized in Engineering Design Services for Maritime / Offshore and Civil Projects. We offer tailor-made designs, performed by our experienced Engineers and Drafts(wo)men. Communication with our Clients is key and therefore we stay in close contact throughout the project services we have agreed on.
Do you have what it takes?
Please get in touch. You can reach me by mail: email@example.com or by phone: +31 682 432 240