Lead Structural Engineer
What will be your job?
- Analyze internal and project needs and prepare detailed scopes of work.
- Plan and supervise work assigned to Structural Engineers.
- Prepare design calculations for all structural design work within the scope, budget and schedule.
- Perform detailed calculations by using hand calculations and FEM.
- Train and mentor Junior Engineers.
- Set up and improve procedures, tools and standards.
- Report to internal and external stakeholders and assure compliancy.
- Provide advice during fabrication and installation of structures.
What’s your talent?
- BSc or MSc degree in Mechanical, Civil or Offshore Engineering.
- At least 5 years of working experience in structural design and /or analysis.
- Experience with Ansys.
- Solid knowledge of rules, regulations and standards.
- Sound knowledge of the offshore Industry, preferably in Heavy Lifting.
- Full English working proficiency.
Where will you be working?
Our client is an Offshore Contractor with it’s main office in Rotterdam. It’s a modern and well equipped office with a nice atmosphere and great facilities. They work in project teams on tenders, internal projects and commercial projects all over the world. They’ve take on ambitious projects in different areas of the Offshore Industry and have a broad variety of work to offer.
What’s our talent?
Trius can help you find the best point of entry for your application and guide you through the recruitment process. If for some reason this position isn’t exactly your cup of tea we can help you find the right position or organisation that can boost your career.