Lead Project Engineer
What will be your responsibilities?
- Prepare and guide project preparations, work methods and designs that meet all requirements
- Provide solutions to the customer and mitigate risks to an as low as possible level
- Lead the engineering team from the site office with possible rotations offshore during project execution
- Based on solid knowledge, you convince customers / marine warranty surveyors / authorities of the feasibility and safety of the offered solution / method and the resulting specifications
- Structure, plan and budget the project engineering work and inform relevant stakeholders on time
- Provide support and advice to the Project Manager and Director engineering with regards to project engineering issues and resources during all phases of the project
What is your talent?
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Civil engineering, Marine engineering, Offshore Engineering or Mechanical engineering
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in an offshore environment and experience with Cable Installation projects in a leading role
- Thorough understanding of the underlying disciplines behind our work as subsea cables installation contractors (Geo, Marine and structural engineering)
- Knowledge and experience of planning applications – such as MS project and/or Primavera – and basic knowledge of drafting applications
- Good communication skills and a good knowledge of the English language, both written and spoken
- Experience in leading a team of project engineers
Where will you be working?
Our client is about creating new horizons and sustainable solutions. In a world where population growth, increase of global trade, demand for (new) energy and climate change are driving forces, they challenge you to make your mark in finding innovative and relevant solutions for complex infrastructural and marine projects.
It is a vibrant company culture you will be working as part of a diverse, international team of experts.
What is our talent?
Trius – House of engineering
With a wide range of services TRIUS House of Engineering relieves technically oriented organizations. Not only with knowledge and expertise, but also by taking on projects and executing them at our office and under our responsibility. This means that we employ engineers who are willing to take on result commitments and can live up to the trust given by our customers in a professional and pleasant manner. Not only when they work at the customer’s site, but also when they are physically at our office in Zoetermeer. This requires flexibility from our engineers and this is dictated by the passion they feel for their work.