(Jr.) Structural Designer
South Holland region
What will be your responsibilities?
- Contribute to the creation of plan and detail drawings of different types of steel structures (offshore, buildings, bridges) in the Tekla drawing program
- Involved in project from conceptual design to construction of the project
- Experience with software drawing packages other than Tekla such as Inventor is a plus
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of engineers and designers to develop optimal structural solutions
- Oversee and report on the progress of design and analysis work, ensuring project timelines are met
- Participate in site visits and inspections to ensure built structures meet design specifications
What is your talent?
- You have a mbo-4 diploma or Bachelor graduate in civil/mechanical engineering
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience as a 3D-Tekla modeler/drafter
- Extensive experience in the field of steel structures and their detailing
- You know your way around steel and mechanical constructions like no one else
- You have a good command of the English language both verbally and in writing
Where are you going to work?
A challenging job as a (junior) Structural Designer at the most diverse engineering firm in the Netherlands! You will be working in an organization in seven different markets worldwide on the most special and technically complex problems. These are projects that even the brightest specialists cannot solve 1, 2, 3. So every day is a new challenge and we ensure that employees continue to develop their talents.
What is our talent?
Trius – House of engineering
With a wide range of services TRIUS House of Engineering relieves technically oriented organizations. Not only with knowledge and expertise, but also by taking on projects and executing them at our office and under our responsibility. This means that we employ engineers who are willing to take on result commitments and can live up to the trust given by our customers in a professional and pleasant manner. Not only when they work at the customer’s site, but also when they are physically at our office in Zoetermeer. This requires flexibility from our engineers and this is dictated by the passion they feel for their work.