What does your job entail?
In this position you will be responsible for the development of methods and procedures for the transportation and installation of large structures in the offshore renewable sector worldwide. Your tasks may vary depending on the scope in hand but generally speaking the following is to be expected:
– Development of procedures for transportation and installation of large structures such as foundations/monopiles;
– Writing method statements;
– Review of seafastening and rigging designs;
– Writing technical documentation according to required standards;
– Liaising with draftsmen, project engineers and other internal and externa stakeholders;
– Review subcontractor documentation such as scopes of work, methods and procedures;
– Assist offshore or on fabrication or marshalling yards.
What are the requirements?
We are looking for an Installation Engineer with experience in transport and installation of large structures in the offshore industry. We are looking for an engineer who is eager to work in an innovative environment and deliver the highest quality in offshore installation engineering.
– You have a BSc. or MSc. degree, preferably in Mechanical, Offshore or Civil Engineering;
– A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the offshore installation. Preferably in offshore renewables;
– You can work autonomously and also have the skills to include other disciplines within the engineering team;
– Able to gather all information you need to get the job done and get the best results;
– You show commitment to deliver quality;
– Fully conversant in English.
Who are we?
TRIUS Engineering Projects is specialized in carrying out specific Engineering assignments. Engineering is our passion and that is reflected in quality, on time and within budget. We would like to get in touch with you and will tell you honestly and openly what this position is all about. If the role appeals to you and mutual requirements and wishes match, you will receive an employment contract that suits your needs and in an inspiring working environment.
What is our talent?
TRIUS can introduce you to the right stakeholders and guide you through the application process. It is our goal to help you obtain the right position while making sure that your employment contract and your terms and conditions are according to your wishes.