Wat ga je doen?
– Develop procedures for offshore transportation and installation of monopiles;
– Design and review of seafastening and rigging designs;
– Writing installation methods for offshore structures;
– Write the technical documentation according to the required standards;
Wat is jouw talent?
– Your have a Bsc. or Msc. degree, preferably in Mechanical or Civil Engineering or similar.
– A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the offshore installation. Preferably in offshore renewables;
– You can work autonomously and also have the skills to include other disciplines within the engineering team;
– Gather the information you need to perform and get the best result;
– You show commitment to deliver quality;
– Fully conversant in English.
Waar ga je aan de slag?
TRIUS House of Engineering focusses on Engineering solutions for Offshore Contractors and relevant subcontractors in The Netherlands. Based in Zoetermeer your role will depend on the type of client and the complexity of the projects. One thing is guaranteed: There is never a dull moment.
Wat is ons talent?
We work with multidisciplinary teams in our office in Zoetermeer and focus on delivering the best (Engineering) solutions for our clients. Working with TRIUS means that you will work on challenging projects focussing on Offshore Wind and Decommissioning projects.