HSE Advisor Offshore (Office based)
What will be your role?
- Define company as well as Project related risks (QHSE)
- Conduct the necessary Onshore and Offshore audits
- You are the focal point for clients with QHSE related questions
- Ensuring that all non-conformities and indcidents are notified, investigated, reviewed and followed-up properly
- Conduct Root Cause Investigations of incidents
- Facilitate HAZID and Task Risk Assesments sessions
What do you bring?
- Bachelor or Master Degree with HVK (NEBOSCH) or MOSHE qualification
- Affinity or working experience in the Offshore or Renewable wind sector
- With Legal compliance and risk management
- In assessing third party HSE management systems
- In writing tender and project documentation (QHSE)
- Conducting QHSE audits/site visits/Inspections
- Self starter, practical, analytical, accurate and a problem solver
Where are you going to work?
The organisation is one of our biggest clients and they are a worldwide service provider in the offshore sector. They deliver offshore wind farm solutions and are a leader in the renewable sector! With capabilities and an extensive expertise in project management, engineering, procurement and fabrication, this company delivers Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Installation, Transportation & Installation and Balance of Plant in the offshore wind industry.
TRIUS House of Engineering
With a wide range of services, TRIUS House of Engineering takes care of technically oriented organisations. Not only with knowledge and skills, but also by accepting projects and executing them at our office and under our responsibility. This means that we are looking for colleagues who are prepared to live up to the trust placed in them by our customers in a professional and pleasant manner. For 18 years TRIUS has been located in a stately building at Röntgenlaan 25 in Zoetermeer. An ideal place to further develop and furnish the House of Engineering. Together we work on an even more beautiful organisation.