HSE advisor (office based)
What will you be doing?
• Actively promote applicable safety programs and organize and/or give trainings.
• Define corporate and project related risks.
• Assure follow-up on non-conformities.
• Conduct in-depth root cause analyses of incidents.
• Perform on-shore and offshore audits and support project teams on sites and vessels.
• Review client proposals and provide tender input.
• Act as focal point for clients and project teams with questions.
• Facilitate HAZIDS (Hazard Identifications) and prepare project Task Risk Assessments.
• Maintain project registers.
• Provide project deliverables.
What is your talent?
• You have at least a relevant education on BSc level and are willing to do additional training.
• At least 3 years of experience in a similar position in an offshore environment.
• Familiar with environmental (impact) projects.
• Experience with risk management and able to deal with legal compliancy.
• Good at writing HSE tender and project documentation.
• Experienced in assessing third party management systems and conducting audits and inspections.
• Comfortable with liaising with different stakeholders and able to manage expectations.
• You’re a teamplayer and have a problem-solving attitude.
• Able to write clear and accurate reports.
• Excellent command of English.
• Pro-active and committed.
Who will be your employer?
Our client is a well-known offshore contractor in the Rotterdam area. They are looking for someone to become permanent staff and they’ve asked us to help them with their recruitment efforts.
What is TRIUS’ talent?
We’ll give you all the input needed to be able to decide whether this job is interesting for you. Once you’ve decided to go for it it’s our job to introduce you there in the best possbible manner and guide you through the recruitment process. And when our client prepares an offer we’ll help you get the best deal possible.