What will be your role?
- Perform on Geotechnical, Survey, Subsea, Finite Element Method engineering
- Prepare and review reports on in-house analyses
- Contribute to internal meetings, client meetings, yard visits, mobilizations and offshore works
- Act as an authority and be able to convince internal parties of the best solution
- Create standardized and or template engineering tools
- Develop specifications, guidelines and procedures
What is your talent?
- Master degree (Technical) with at least 8 years of working experience within the erea of expertise
- Outstanding Social/Communication skills
- Collaborator, knows how to persuade people
- Fluent in English, written and verbal
- Good planner/organiser
Where are you going to work?
The company is one of our biggest clients and they are a worldwide service provider in the offshore sector. They deliver offshore wind farm solutions and are a leader in the renewable sector! With capabilities and an extensive expertise in project management, engineering, procurement and fabrication, this company delivers Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Installation, Transportation & Installation and Balance of Plant in the offshore wind industry.
What is out talent?
Trius can help you find the best point of entry for your application and guide you through the recruitment process. If for some reason this position isn’t exactly your cup of tea we can help you find the right position or organisation that can boost your career.