What will be your responsibilities?
- Managing the scope of work (monopiles and jackets) during execution of the project
- Lift-off procedure from feeder/loading in port
- Hammer handling/method, including technical support, spare parts, operational risk inventory
- Transition piece installation method and execution
- Providing planning details, project budget scope and standard method installation to tenders
- Develop detailed standard installation methods for the vessel
- Determine and provide the specifications for vessel modification and for equipment modifications.
Is this your talent?
- Master Degree with proven experience in a similar role in offshore industry and/or offshore experience from subsea construction vessels
- Proven ability to solve operational problems without supervision and deliver effective results to internal clients
- Ability to shape and develop the role according to company priorities
- Creating and managing a positive HSEQ culture
- Strong sense of accountability, strong organisational capacities
- Outstanding communication and leadership skills
- Fluent in English is mandatory
Where are you going to work?
The company is one of our biggest clients and they are a worldwide service provider in the offshore sector. They deliver offshore wind farm solutions and are a leader in the renewable sector! With capabilities and an extensive expertise in project management, engineering, procurement and fabrication, this company delivers Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Installation, Transportation & Installation and Balance of Plant in the offshore wind industry.
What will we do for you?
Trius can help you find the best point of entry for your application and guide you through the recruitment process. If for some reason this position isn’t exactly your cup of tea we can help you find the right position or organisation that can boost your career.