Electrical Lead Engineer
What does your job entail?
You’re responsible for the electrical scope during the entire project and:
- Coordinate electrical engineering work
- Lead and coach your team of electrical engineers
- Support your team during commissioning
- Monitor progress and keep the overall Project Manager informed
- Assure all other engineering disciplines are aligned with your scope of the project
- Liaise with clients, suppliers and fabricators
What is your talent?
You have a BSc or MSc in Electrical Engineering and several years of experience in a similar role. You are good at:
- Designing Electrical systems for ships
- Leading a team of highly skilled professionals
- Keeping an overview and focussing on the end result
- Working in teams
Where will you be working?
Our client is a well-known international player when it comes to designing, building and commissioning (offshore) ships for different purposes. Based in Rotterdam they’ve built a solid reputation during the last decades. They offer excellent opportunities when it comes to personal and professional growth. Excellent employment terms and conditions are guaranteed as well.
What is our role?
TRIUS was asked to assist during the recruitment process and we’re happy to tell you more if you’re interested in this position. After talking about pro’s and con’s we decide whether this job is for you together. If you do want to move forward it is our task to introduce you there and maximize your chances of landing this position.