Electrical Design Engineer
What is your responsibility?
- Communicate with all the stakeholders
- Designing and analyzing new products
- Making the calculations to determine the cost prices
- Discuss technical challenges with the team
- Design test setups
- Find new applications, technologies and solutions on your own initiative
To be succesful in this role you must bring the following
- Bachelor or Master Degree, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Electrical or related
- Bachelor with 2+ years of working experience in Designing, Master with 1+ years working experience
- Knowledge about possibilities in a production environment
- Knowledge about materials you use
- You speak and write Dutch and English
- Analytical and structured
What is the company about?
This international oriented company has a perfect track record in their business. They are market leader and have experience in performing design studies, developing trial products and running qualification tests for all applications.
TRIUS House of Engineering
With a wide range of services, TRIUS House of Engineering takes care of technically oriented organizations. Not only with knowledge and skills, but also by taking on projects and executing them at our office and under our responsibility. This means that we employ engineers who are prepared to commit themselves to results and who can fulfil the trust placed in them by our clients in a professional and pleasant manner. Not only when they work at the client’s location, but also when they are physically present at our office in Zoetermeer. This requires flexibility from our engineers and is driven by the passion they feel for their work.