What does your job entail?
As Draftsman Tenders your main responsibilities will be the preparation of drawings for the Tendering department of the Offshore Division. As such you are expected to bring forward proposals and initiate ideas together with Tender Engineers to find solutions for new projects. You are a true professional and realize our drawings are the first impression towards our customer and you take pride in delivering the winning tender deliverables.
The prepared drawings are for visualization of our proposals and include for example:
• deck layouts;
• lifting and rigging plans;
• clash checks and operational plans;
• 3D models for brochures and presentations.
The Draftsman Tenders is further expected to:
• Translate the idea’s and methods of the Tender Manager or Tender Engineer into a concept drawing.
• Contribute to developing project method statements and execution methodology.
• Checking his or her own deliverables, from both a technical and an artistic viewpoint.
• Provide and discuss alternatives and possibilities within the tender team.
What’s your talent?
• MBO/ B.sc degree or equivalent (i.e. Mechanical or Civil Engineering or Naval Architecture);
• 3 years of experience in marine industry in a similar job;
• good understanding of 2D and 3D CAD software;
• extensive AutoCAD skills;
• knowledge of and experienced in Inventor;
• basic engineering knowledge is advantageous;
• experience in offshore installation is advantageous;
• competent in working with MS Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint);
• fully conversant in English (verbally and in writing).
• social team player with hands-on attitude;
• good interaction skills and pro-active mentality;
• ability to work in a project team and across multiple projects;
• able to plan own work and deliver in time;
• perform a check on your own work – first time right;
• able to work according strict deadlines and deliver high quality drawings according to the required standard;
• keen and analytical.
We welcome additional capabilities in 2D and 3D visualization programs (Autodesk Inventor, Animation programs etc.).
Who’s your future employer?
Our client offers a challenging and interesting position in a dynamic, international organization that has a clear vision for innovation and growth. They stimulate a healthy life style both in and out of the office, by supporting and sponsoring Jumbo's sport teams and activities. Besides a competitive salary they offer excellent fringe benefits like:
• The opportunity to work from home.
• A solid pension package.
• 26 paid leave days a year and an unlimited amount of unpaid leave.
The headquarter of this organisation is based near Rotterdam.
What’s our talent?
TRIUS facilitates application processes and helps candidates find the best possible positions to boost their careers. We have a vast network of employers that seek candidates and a profound knowledge of the recruitment process which enables us to help you take all possible hurdles during your application.
Want to learn more?
If you want to learn more you can contact Michael von Eckardstein: +31 (0)79 361 90 10 or firstname.lastname@example.org