Wat ga je doen?
• Quality control on documentation flows in DMS;
• Align pro-actively with counterparts at contractors and internal colleague’s, e.g. project team members;
• Take care of a complete archive and look after proper filing of the documents;
• Ensure coordinatioan and quality assurance in document filing (SharePoint, Think Project!);
• Align pro-actively with counterparts at contractors;
• Ensure follow-up and reporting of internal deadlines for document review;
• Prepare and process documentation for the adoption by operations;
• Execute documentation procedures for the project;
• Prepare reporting for Project Management;
• Contribute actively to a safe working environment;
• Handle MDR processes;
• Act as backup for other document controllers if necessary.
Wat is jouw talent?
• You have proven knowledge and experience (3 years +) in organizing documentation and information streams in complex project organizations preferable in the infrastructural/offshore field;
• You have good communication skills and are able to organize and schedule activities well;
• You show initiative, you are analytic, sensitive and aware of different interests;
• You are able to present yourself towards internal and external stakeholders;
• Knowledge in one or more document management systems;
• You are dynamic, enthusiastic, intrinsically motivated, you take your responsibility and ownership;
• Experience with SharePoint, Nintex and ThinkProject! is an advantage;
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
• You are fluent in Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing.
Waar ga je aan de slag?
Our client is a Dutch energy provider with its main office east of Utrecht. They invest heavily in offshore windfarms hence their need for experienced candidates with a good understanding of offshore construction.
Wat is ons talent?
TRIUS will guide you through the entire recruitment process and help you land a fantastic new opportunity either for a temporary or a staff position.