What does your job entail?
Currently we are looking for an experienced Contracts Engineer or Legal Counsel to join the legal team and play an important role in commercial contractual developments. Your key responsibilities will be:
– To support Project Managers on all contract and commercial matters.
– You will (help) define contractual strategy and ensure adherence during the commercial process and project execution.
– You will assure compliancy with all contractual procedures.
– To monitor all correspondence during the project for commercial en contractual purposes.
– To supervise the administration processes of projects and log all correspondence with an eye on potential claims.
– Claims management.
– Drafting of project correspondence (commercial and contractual).
– You will participate in project meetings and ensure adequate administrative follow up.
– When required, you will act as a liaison officer towards the legal department on behalf of the project team.
– Within the project team you will provide day to day legal advice.
What is your talent?
– You have a diploma in a business law education at university level.
– Experience in a similar position and preferably a similar industry.
– Knowledge of UK Law and preferably German Law.
– Excellent command of verbal en written English. Dutch and German are an advantage.
– Excellent in Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
– And you are a team player.
Where is this position?
This offshore organisation takes responsibility for complete offshore wind projects. This involves every aspect from Design and Engineering up to Fabrication, Transport and Installation of complete windmills, substations and cable infrastructure. This internationally listed company has determined a long-term vision and continues to do so despite the challenging international economic developments in the sector. A number of major projects have been accepted and the legal department is clearly ready to expand the team.
What is our talent?
Trius has built a warm and long-term relationship with this client and we can tell in all openness and honesty how things are going internally and which interests are at stake. If it turns out that this role suits you, we are uniquely able to ensure that you are introduced in the right way and at the right level. We guide the recruitment process and support you where necessary during the application procedure, with the aim of achieving the best result together with you. An employment contract with this fantastic employer, including the correct terms and conditions.