What does your job entail?
• Produce drawings in AutoCAD in accordance with the company standards.
• Perform feasibility checks of installation methods.
• Produce anchor patterns and transportation & installation drawings.
• Drawing of structural steel designs for the transportation, installation or removal of structures.
• Checking and registration of drawing files with our file management system.
• Contribute in development of feasible working procedures.
What is your talent?
• Minimum Bachelor level (HTS, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Construction or equivalent).
• Knowledge of AutoCAD and/or Autodesk Inventor.
• Excellent communication command of English.
• Experience within the offshore or shipping sector is a big plus.
• Accurate and able to learn fast.
• Flexible and hands-on mentality.
• Willing to travel abroad to sites and offshore to our vessels.
Where is this position?
This offshore organisation takes responsibility for complete offshore wind projects. This involves every aspect from Design and Engineering up to Fabrication, Transport and Installation of complete windmills, substations and cable infrastructure. This internationally listed company has determined a long-term vision and continues to do so despite the challenging international economic developments in the sector. A number of major projects have been accepted and the drawing department is clearly ready to expand the team.
What is our talent?
Trius has built a warm and long-term relationship with this client and we can tell in all openness and honesty how things are going internally and which interests are at stake. If it turns out that this role suits you, we are uniquely able to ensure that you are introduced in the right way and at the right level. We guide the recruitment process and support you where necessary during the application procedure, with the aim of achieving the best result together with you. An employment contract with this fantastic employer, including the correct terms and conditions.